Date(s) - 09/04/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A good manager knows how to lead their team, inspiring and motivating them to perform at their best. In this programme participants learn the fundamentals of effective management and leadership. The programme will run over 9 months from March 2019, consisting of 6 full day workshops, an individualised 360 TMS profile of your leadership behaviours with 3 one-on-one coaching sessions and a personalised 90-day action plan.
Having worked with numerous senior managers, we have found that a key step in developing new skills is to understand how you think impacts the way you behave. This greatly assists Managers to make positive changes in how they act – changes that can increase their overall leadership effectiveness. The tool we use is the TMS Leadership Behaviours Profile, a powerful and practical multi-rater feedback tool. It provides constructive feedback to help you/your manager(s) improve and develop your/their performance as a leader.
The profile report and multi-rater feedback will raise self-awareness and motivate behavioural change. Action plans and coaching will support in the development of any weaker areas.
- Understanding what an effective leader looks like and how you compare
- How to improve your personal effectiveness, training, coaching and feedback ability
- Understanding what motivates teams and how to effectively manage conflict
- How to link your team’s performance to company strategy and business plans
- Employee engagement – empowering, motivating and inspiring others
- How to workforce plan, recruit and induct your staff so they stay
- The HR essentials – legal know-how, people management and disciplinary action
- Ongoing professional development of you as a leader and performance management of other team members encompassing one-on-one sessions, progress reviews and disciplinary matters
- An understanding of your leadership/ management style and behavioural style and how to adapt this to suit your team
- Provide you with the tools on how to coach team members with differing personality traits
- An understanding of the differences between leadership and management and the importance of both functions within your business
- Learn the importance of employee engagement to performance, productivity and profitability and how to engage employees
- An understanding of how you can develop a culture of high performance, know how to take ownership, accountability, and set goals to achieve maximum performance
Week Commencing 11 March – Coaching and Leadership Profile
Leadership Behaviours Profile (LBP) is completed followed by your first coaching session based around your LBP Feedback Report, gaining an understanding of your current performance in your role as a manager/leader, providing you with constructive feedback to help improve and develop your performance as a leader.
Tuesday 9 April – Full Day Course
Becoming a Leader
Tuesday 14 May – Full Day Course
Connecting to the Business Needs & Strategy
Tuesday 4 June – Full Day Course
Creating a High Performing Team
Week Commencing 1 July – Coaching
Your second one-on-one coaching session, reviewing your action plan and development needs.
Tuesday 13 August – Full Day Course
Coaching and Feedback
Tuesday 10 September – Full Day Course
Tuesday 15 October – Full Day Course
Week Commencing 11 November – Coaching & 90 Day Plan
Your third and final one-on-one coaching session, finalising your personalised 90-day action plan
If you would like to book or for specific outcomes of each workshop session, please contact Lindsey on 0800 476 347
If your organisation is eligible for funding for this type of Leadership Development you could potentially receive up to 50% off our coaching fees (up to $10,000 + GST). Please contact us on 0800 476 347 to enquire.