Date(s) - 25/07/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learning the ins and outs of effective communication is the best set of tools you’ll ever have when it comes to managing and motivating your people. Knowing just how to deliver and use feedback effectively, understanding the tricks of coaching and ensuring you have tough conversations the right way will help maximise your people’s performance potential.
- The best process for coaching that gets results
- The importance of how to deliver and receive feedback and the power of getting this right
- The importance of having hard conversations (and the fall-out of avoiding them)
- How to best manage tough conversations with your people
Outcomes of the workshop:
- Better support your people to be able to reach their potential
- Better handling and prevention of performance and behavioural issues in your team
- Ability to create a work environment where communication is constructive and free-flowing
This is a practical and interactive session with likeminded leaders, managers and business owners, where you’ll have the opportunity to take learnings straight back to the workplace.
Facilitated by Alicia Meyer, HR Partner
After beginning my career as a Personal Assistant, I took the opportunity to combine my administrative skills with my passion for people, and my career in HR began. With a National Diploma in Human Resource Management and 7 years’ experience in HR and recruitment, I’ve enjoyed building up a breadth of knowledge working in a number of medium to large organisations in New Zealand.
I am drawn to the POD philosophy and love being part of a positive, results-focused culture.
My time outside of work is kept busy with my husband, three children and two dogs. I love the outdoors and spend a lot of time getting out of the city, hunting and camping with the family.