Date(s) - 17/04/2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Over the next 5-10 years up to 300,000 businesses owned by baby boomers will be put up for sale
Gwyn Thomas, General Manager, Business Advisory shows you how to maximise your return on investment and make your business as attractive as possible to potential buyers. He runs through touch points from reasons to sell, to strategic planning, your financials and more.
After the webinar, Gwyn will be on hand to answer any of your questions live, so you get a chance to open a dialogue and soundboard during our Q&A.
Outcomes from this Webinar
- The process to maximise your return
- Key actions to ensure this return is achieved
- Key documents a buyer needs to see
- Explore valuation methodologies
- Who you need on your team
Please note: The webinar will be held via Zoom. You will receive a link after registering.