Date(s) - 09/09/2020
7:30 am - 9:00 am
GETBA – Greater East Tamaki Business Association 1 Sir William Avenue Level 1, Auckland, Auckland 2013
If you remember nothing else as a leader, remember ‘communicate, communicate and communicate.’ When you understand how to use the skill of communication to motivate, engage and retain team members; whilst, confidently and constructively managing conflict – you have the power to create and sustain a world class culture in your workplace, that can deliver exceptional results.
This session will cover:
- What does a great team look like?
- Why motivation, engagement and retention matters
- Stages of team development and where your team sit
- Different working styles and communication preferences
- Choosing the best way to communicate for given situations – good or bad
REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION HERE
GETBA‘s People Essentials: A series of practical people-management seminars, right on your doorstep, giving you tips and tools to use immediately in the workplace.
Please note: Priority will be given to GETBA members