Date(s) - 14/10/2020
7:30 am - 9:00 am
GETBA – Greater East Tamaki Business Association 1 Sir William Avenue Level 1, Auckland, Auckland 2013
With close to 50% of our workforce being millennials, do you know how to motivate, retain and get the best out this younger generation? Millennials have such a relevant, in demand and complementary skill set and experience which we need in business… if we could just understand how to maximise the potential of this group to help them realise their aspirations, whilst they meet what we want and value as business leaders. This workshop aims to bring generational thinking together.
This session will cover:
- What makes millennials so different to previous generations
- Why we need this talent to help business thrive
- What success looks like to millennials
- How to attract, develop and retain millennial talent
- How to get the best out of your millennials
REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION HERE
GETBA‘s People Essentials: A series of practical people-management seminars, right on your doorstep, giving you tips and tools to use immediately in the workplace.
Please note: Priority will be given to GETBA members