Date(s) - 13/05/2020
7:30 am - 9:00 am
GETBA – Greater East Tamaki Business Association 1 Sir William Avenue Level 1, Auckland, Auckland 2013
The annual appraisal can be dreaded for employer and employee alike. Learn how to make ongoing performance management part of your culture of high performance and open communication.
This session will cover:
- Developing a performance management framework
- The link between job descriptions, KPIs, individual career development and ongoing performance management
- Conducting an effective appraisal and performance development review
- How to encourage honest feedback from your employees
- Methods for regularly recording/monitoring progress
REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION HERE
GETBA‘s People Essentials: A series of practical people-management seminars, right on your doorstep, giving you tips and tools to use immediately in the workplace.
Please note: Priority will be given to GETBA members