Date(s) - 21/11/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
POD Consulting 24/2 Bishop Dunn Place, Botany South, Auckland 2013
Learning the ins and outs of effective communication is the best set of tools you’ll ever have when it comes to managing and motivating your people. Knowing just how to deliver and use feedback effectively, understanding the tricks of coaching and ensuring you have tough conversations the right way will help maximise your people’s performance potential.
- The best process for coaching that gets results
- The importance of how to deliver and receive feedback and the power of getting this right
- The importance of having hard conversations (and the fall-out of avoiding them)
- How to best manage tough conversations with your people
Outcomes of the workshop:
- Better support your people to be able to reach their potential
- Better handling and prevention of performance and behavioural issues in your team
- Ability to create a work environment where communication is constructive and free-flowing
This is a practical and interactive session with likeminded leaders, managers and business owners, where you’ll have the opportunity to take learnings straight back to the workplace.
Facilitated by Kim Ahern, HR Partner
With over 18 years’ experience in Human Resources and a degree in Human Resources Management, I have been able to operate at a strategic level in a variety of organisations, from global corporates through to SME businesses. This has allowed me to gain a depth of knowledge across the full HR remit, including employment relations. I am passionate about partnering with managers and senior leaders to find innovative solutions, allowing them to achieve outstanding business outcomes together with their people.
I’ve enjoyed working in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and farming; I have a down-to-earth, friendly approach, and will work alongside you and your team to bring about long-lasting, positive change.
Outside of the office, you will find me spending quality time on our rural property with my family and pets, where we enjoy kayaking and exploring our beautiful country.