Date(s) - 22/10/2020
7:30 am - 9:00 am
GETBA – Greater East Tamaki Business Association 1 Sir William Avenue Level 1, Auckland, Auckland 2013
Over the next 5-10 years up to 300,000 New Zealand businesses owned by baby boomers will be put up for sale, that’s close to 105,000 located in Auckland alone. With this flood of businesses to the market and with a shortage of buyers with plenty of options, to live the retirement you planned, differentiating the value of your business is imperative.
Learn about the key requisites to selling your business in a competitive market.
- Understand valuation methodology options to determine sale price
- Gain insight in to the key actions to enable the best return for your business
- Determine your personal succession plan
- Accessing expertise to aid your success
- Completion of a business sale readiness assessment
REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION HERE
GETBA‘s Business Bites are a series of seminars targeted at SME business owner/managers covering the basics for a successful business, and delivered in bite-sized chunks!
Please note: Priority will be given to GETBA members