Date(s) - 27/02/2020
7:30 am - 9:00 am
GETBA – Greater East Tamaki Business Association 1 Sir William Avenue Level 1, Auckland, Auckland 2013
Knowing where you are heading with your business, what specific actions need to be taken to achieve your goals and organisational vision, and what success looks like, are the fundamental expectations of a business strategy.
Get it right and you will increase efficiencies and help to increase team performance, productivity and profitability.
- Be clear on your business purpose – your reason for existing
- Share your compelling business vision
- Bring your company values to life
- Develop your one-page strategic plan or roadmap
- Undertake a SWOTT analysis to determine key business drivers
- Staying on track – setting measurable expectations and the art of accountability
REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION HERE
GETBA‘s Business Bites are a series of seminars targeted at SME business owner/managers covering the basics for a successful business, and delivered in bite-sized chunks!
Please note: Priority will be given to GETBA members