Date(s) - 01/04/2020 - 02/09/2021
If you want a business that runs like a machine with reliable quality and consistent margins, then you need a team that manages resources, people and process professionally.
The Active Management Programme (AMP®) will give you that team.
This programme has been designed specifically for SME’s, with team members only needing to commit to 2 hours of learning per month.
The Active Management Programme builds management and leadership capability through a focus of understanding core management requirements, managing self, managing others and, managing teams.
Enhanced capability will support business growth, team cohesion, organisational engagement and overall improvements to business performance. The programme has taken world best practice in training and development to deliver a learning experience which incorporates:
- Online learning – videos, reading and quizzes
- One-on-one coaching – to support learning and support individual need
- Co-lab facilitated sessions – with social learning with peers from differing businesses
- Active workplace participation – taking learning to the workplace and practice activities designed to enhance management capability
- Journal completion – to highlight progress and record accountabilities to support personal and professional growth
When you teach your people to become better managers, you’ll:
- Get the best from your people; attract and keep high performing staff
- Create critical mass with a team capable of running your business
- Free yourself to focus your time and effort on growth
This programme is perfect for you if you recognise these challenges in your business:
- Your managers typically come from a technical background with limited management skills or training
- They have an underdeveloped ability to think strategically about the future because they’re too busy in the operations of today’s business
- They don’t manage their time effectively – they work reactively on urgent tasks and often don’t get to the big imnportant things
- No one is learning, and the one-off training they have done often hasn’t had any real lasting impact
- In many cases you also haven’t learned how to teach the skills of management to your team
Duration: The programme takes place over 12 months with activities taking place weekly to embed knowledge, skill development, experience and ability. Actual time to commit to the formal learning and coaching is just 2 hours a month for each attendee. Each organisation requires a minimum of 3 managers or emerging managers to participate in the programme.
If you would like to take part in this programme, call Gwyn Thomas – Business Advisor – to find out more about how we can help you build the management team you need to realise a better future. 022 417 0146 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Active Management Programme runs year round and can be arranged to start from a date that suits you.